It's a "Mini-Buble" for singer Michael Bublé and wife
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Canadian jazz singer Michael Bublé and his Argentinian actress wife, Luisana Lopilato, are expecting their first baby together, Lopilato said in a video posted to YouTube on Thursday.
The video shows what appears to be an ultrasound of a foetus with the words "Mini Buble !!!" attached to the image. here
A written statement that also is part of the 21-second video says, "We're having a baby Bublé!!!"
Bublé, 37, is a three-time Grammy Award winner known for such songs as "Haven't Met You Yet," "Home" and "Save the Last Dance for Me."
He and Lopilato, 25, were married in 2011. She has starred in such Spanish-language television series as "Chiquititas, la historia" and "Rebelde Way" and has also worked as a model.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- UPDATE 6-Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital
- New EU executive runs into trouble in parliament
- Pennsylvania's Catholic bishops forbid boys to wrestle girls