Statoil confirms two dead, three missing after Algeria siege
OSLO (Reuters) - Two employees of Norwegian oil firm Statoil have been confirmed dead in Algeria after an al Qaeda-linked group held them hostage at the In Amenas gas plant last week, the firm said on Friday.
The firm said three others were still listed as missing though the Foreign Ministry said these employees were also presumed dead.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Turkish women laugh online to protest deputy PM's remarks
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Glazers to raise $150 million by cutting Manchester United stake
- Shi'ite militia hangs up 15 executed Sunnis in Iraqi square
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software