Samsung sees smartphone market shrinking shrinking in first-quarter
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co, the world's top handset maker, said on Friday that it expects the global smartphone market to shrink in the first quarter from the seasonally strong fourth quarter.
The South Korean firm also said the overall handset market would see growth in the mid single-digits this year from 2012, with the smartphone segment set to slow.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Europe drafts emergency energy plan with eye on Russia gas shut-down
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence