Samsung sees smartphone market shrinking shrinking in first-quarter
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co, the world's top handset maker, said on Friday that it expects the global smartphone market to shrink in the first quarter from the seasonally strong fourth quarter.
The South Korean firm also said the overall handset market would see growth in the mid single-digits this year from 2012, with the smartphone segment set to slow.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll