Samsung sees smartphone market shrinking shrinking in first-quarter
SEOUL (Reuters) - Samsung Electronics Co, the world's top handset maker, said on Friday that it expects the global smartphone market to shrink in the first quarter from the seasonally strong fourth quarter.
The South Korean firm also said the overall handset market would see growth in the mid single-digits this year from 2012, with the smartphone segment set to slow.
(Reporting by Miyoung Kim; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian 'counter-terrorism' raids foil beheading plot - media
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the UK |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll