Rugby-Lauret out of France Six Nations squad, Gunther in
PARIS Jan 27 (Reuters) - Biarritz flanker Wenceslas Lauret has been left out of the France squad preparing for the Six Nations championship starting this weekend because of a head injury, the French rugby federation said on Sunday.
Lauret, who sustained the injury in his team's 19-14 league loss to Toulouse on Friday, has been replaced in the 33-man squad by Toulon's Pierrick Gunther.
Manager Philippe Saint-Andre will trim his squad to 23 players on Monday before next Sunday's Six Nations opener against Italy in Rome.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State