Rugby-Lauret out of France Six Nations squad, Gunther in
PARIS Jan 27 (Reuters) - Biarritz flanker Wenceslas Lauret has been left out of the France squad preparing for the Six Nations championship starting this weekend because of a head injury, the French rugby federation said on Sunday.
Lauret, who sustained the injury in his team's 19-14 league loss to Toulouse on Friday, has been replaced in the 33-man squad by Toulon's Pierrick Gunther.
Manager Philippe Saint-Andre will trim his squad to 23 players on Monday before next Sunday's Six Nations opener against Italy in Rome.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Yazidis haunted by cries for help as militants bury victims alive
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- Insight - Tesco's 250-million-pound black hole: Who was minding the shop?
- Prolonged Hong Kong protest could harm financial image, says envoy |
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |