Rugby-Lauret out of France Six Nations squad, Gunther in
PARIS Jan 27 (Reuters) - Biarritz flanker Wenceslas Lauret has been left out of the France squad preparing for the Six Nations championship starting this weekend because of a head injury, the French rugby federation said on Sunday.
Lauret, who sustained the injury in his team's 19-14 league loss to Toulouse on Friday, has been replaced in the 33-man squad by Toulon's Pierrick Gunther.
Manager Philippe Saint-Andre will trim his squad to 23 players on Monday before next Sunday's Six Nations opener against Italy in Rome.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK troops in largest armoured deployment in Eastern Europe for six years
- In class obsessed Britain, tweet of 'white van' man hits nerve
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
- Aviva in £5.6 billion deal to buy Friends Life after pensions shake-up
- Conservatives, states set to launch legal blitz against Obama over immigration