European stock index futures signal further gains
PARIS Jan 28 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Monday, tracking a rally on Wall Street where a surprisingly good start of the earnings season has sent the S&P 500 above 1,500 points for the first time in more than five years.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were up 0.2-0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Exclusive - China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation: sources
- Aviva shares fall, Friends Life jumps seven percent on merger news