Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, Wharf Holdings, Hengan rise
HONG KONG Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start the week higher on Monday, helped by 2 percent gains for Hong Kong conglomerate Wharf Holdings and Chinese consumer counter Hengan International.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 23,622 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe
- Mexico hospitalizes six suspected of stealing radioactive material
- Aide to North Korean leader's ousted uncle seeks asylum in South - media
- China Rongsheng ghost town reflects shipbuilder's struggle to survive
- U.N., U.S. call for investigations into Thai trafficking of Rohingya