Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, Wharf Holdings, Hengan rise
HONG KONG Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start the week higher on Monday, helped by 2 percent gains for Hong Kong conglomerate Wharf Holdings and Chinese consumer counter Hengan International.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 23,622 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- UK's Lloyds says case strengthened for re-starting dividends
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying