Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, Wharf Holdings, Hengan rise
HONG KONG Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start the week higher on Monday, helped by 2 percent gains for Hong Kong conglomerate Wharf Holdings and Chinese consumer counter Hengan International.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 23,622 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Former PM Brown sets aside feud to fight Scottish independence
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base - social media