Hong Kong shares to open up 0.2 pct, Wharf Holdings, Hengan rise
HONG KONG Jan 28 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start the week higher on Monday, helped by 2 percent gains for Hong Kong conglomerate Wharf Holdings and Chinese consumer counter Hengan International.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.2 percent at 23,622 points. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman