US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Stocks end longest run in eight years
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 eased slightly on Monday after an eight-day run of gains, its longest winning streak in eight years, while the Nasdaq edged higher as Apple shares rebounded.
The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 12.98 points, or 0.09 percent, to 13,883.00. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index dropped 2.71 points, or 0.18 percent, to 1,500.25. The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 4.59 points, or 0.15 percent, to 3,154.30.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Ex-Kaupthing bankers convicted of abuses related to Qatari investment
- 'Unfit' defendant in British phone-hacking case dropped from trial
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- UK economy set for fastest growth in seven years in 2014 - BCC