US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Stocks end longest run in eight years
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 eased slightly on Monday after an eight-day run of gains, its longest winning streak in eight years, while the Nasdaq edged higher as Apple shares rebounded.
The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 12.98 points, or 0.09 percent, to 13,883.00. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index dropped 2.71 points, or 0.18 percent, to 1,500.25. The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 4.59 points, or 0.15 percent, to 3,154.30.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Liberian man in Lagos being tested for Ebola
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile