US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Stocks end longest run in eight years
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - The S&P 500 eased slightly on Monday after an eight-day run of gains, its longest winning streak in eight years, while the Nasdaq edged higher as Apple shares rebounded.
The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 12.98 points, or 0.09 percent, to 13,883.00. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index dropped 2.71 points, or 0.18 percent, to 1,500.25. The Nasdaq Composite Index gained 4.59 points, or 0.15 percent, to 3,154.30.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll