US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures tick up after durable goods data
NEW YORK Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures edged higher on Monday after data showed orders for long-lasting goods rose more than expected in December.
S&P 500 futures rose 2.5 points and were above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration of the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures added 22 points and Nasdaq 100 futures rose 2 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Rescuers scour sea for Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |