Nissan sells record 4.9 million vehicles globally in 2012
TOKYO (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co (7201.T) sold a record 4.94 million vehicles globally in 2012, up 5.8 percent from a year ago, Japan's second biggest automaker said on Monday.
In 2011, Nissan sold 4.67 million vehicles globally.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- India gets its first transgender TV news anchor - newspaper
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance
- Pope's Albania visit prompts long-awaited facelift for Tirana square
- Salmond says Scots tricked out of independence
- Sierra Leone Ebola burial team attacked despite lockdown |