Nissan sells record 4.9 million vehicles globally in 2012
TOKYO (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co (7201.T) sold a record 4.94 million vehicles globally in 2012, up 5.8 percent from a year ago, Japan's second biggest automaker said on Monday.
In 2011, Nissan sold 4.67 million vehicles globally.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens