D.R Horton's first-quarter profit rises 139 percent
Jan 29 (Reuters) - D.R. Horton Inc, the biggest U.S. home builder, said net income more than doubled due to higher selling prices, and reported a 39 percent jump in orders.
Net income rose to $66.3 million, or 20 cents per share, for the quarter ended December from $27.7 million, or 9 cents per share, a year earlier.
Homebuilding revenue rose 39 percent to $1.22 billion. Net orders were up at 5,259 homes.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Iraqi forces say retake two towns from Islamic State
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- Boeing says frustrated by Canada move to extend life of fighter jets