UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Jan 29
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 7-15 points, or 0.2 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, nudging back above the 6,300 level in tandem with gains in Asia ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve policy decision later in the week.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Russian forces strengthening positions in Ukraine - Kiev military