European stock index futures signal slightly higher start
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Tuesday as optimism over a solid start to the U.S. earnings season was mitigated by concerns a string of upbeat U.S. economic data may bring forward the end of monetary stimulus.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were 0.2 percent higher, while contracts for Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage