European stock index futures signal slightly higher start
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Tuesday as optimism over a solid start to the U.S. earnings season was mitigated by concerns a string of upbeat U.S. economic data may bring forward the end of monetary stimulus.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were 0.2 percent higher, while contracts for Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Masked gunmen slay family collecting body at Honduras morgue, kill 9
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Bank of England splits over rate hike for first time in three years
- Look, no hands! Test driving a Google car
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |