European stock index futures signal slightly higher start
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Tuesday as optimism over a solid start to the U.S. earnings season was mitigated by concerns a string of upbeat U.S. economic data may bring forward the end of monetary stimulus.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were 0.2 percent higher, while contracts for Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 percent higher.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |