European stock index futures turn flat
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned flat just ahead of the cash market open on Tuesday as investors consolidated a push to multi-month highs on several key indexes.
At 0755 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were flat.
To read more about the factors affecting European stocks, please click
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Analysis - Market calm over Scottish vote at odds with disaster warnings
- As many as 700 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
- UK earnings edge up, unemployment falls more than expected
- Gerrard lights up Anfield with last-gasp Liverpool winner