European stock index futures turn flat
LONDON Jan 29 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned flat just ahead of the cash market open on Tuesday as investors consolidated a push to multi-month highs on several key indexes.
At 0755 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were flat.
To read more about the factors affecting European stocks, please click
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Barclays profits fall as investment bank income sags
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Exclusive - China's Xi reached deal with former leaders to investigate ex-security chief: sources |