Hong Kong shares to open down, ICBC falls after Goldman sale
HONG KONG Jan 29 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start lower on Tuesday, dragged by a 2 percent slide for Industrial and Commercial Bank of China after Goldman Sachs sold a $1 billion stake in the mainland's largest lender.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.1 percent at 23,659.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman