T. Rowe Price net rises 23 percent
Jan 29 (Reuters) - T. Rowe Price Group Inc said Tuesday that its fourth-quarter net income rose 23 percent as investment advisory revenue increased.
The Baltimore asset manager on Tuesday reported net income of $232 million, or 88 cents per share, compared with net income of $188.4 million, or 73 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected the company to earn 89 cents per share in the most recent quarter.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |