T. Rowe Price net rises 23 percent
Jan 29 (Reuters) - T. Rowe Price Group Inc said Tuesday that its fourth-quarter net income rose 23 percent as investment advisory revenue increased.
The Baltimore asset manager on Tuesday reported net income of $232 million, or 88 cents per share, compared with net income of $188.4 million, or 73 cents per share, in the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S on average had expected the company to earn 89 cents per share in the most recent quarter.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UK economy picks up in second quarter, recovery pace revised higher
- UK house prices fall for first time in 17 months - Nationwide
- Arsenal must now beat Galatasaray, says Cazorla
- Analysis - Ukraine leader clings to European goal despite Putin
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes