European stock index futures signal flat open
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a steady open on Wednesday, with "overbought" technical conditions prompting investors to trade cautiously before the outcome of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Echoes of Law in 1974 as City's Lampard shuns celebration
- Siemens splurges $7.6 billion on Dresser-Rand in U.S. shale market bet |
- Alibaba issues additional shares to raise IPO total to $25 billion - report