European stock index futures signal flat open
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a steady open on Wednesday, with "overbought" technical conditions prompting investors to trade cautiously before the outcome of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Iran to push for Saudi oil output cut at OPEC - Mehr news agency
- Aviva falls on Friends Life merger plan doubts |
- Aviva, Friends Life 5.6 billion pound merger plan makes sense - investors
- Putin says Russia not isolated over Ukraine, blames West for frosty ties
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts