European stock index futures signal flat open
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a steady open on Wednesday, with "overbought" technical conditions prompting investors to trade cautiously before the outcome of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients