European stock index futures signal flat open
LONDON Jan 30 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a steady open on Wednesday, with "overbought" technical conditions prompting investors to trade cautiously before the outcome of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy meeting.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |