Hong Kong shares to open up 0.5 pct at highest since May 2011
HONG KONG Jan 30 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start at their highest intra-day level since May 2011 on Wednesday, helped by gains of 1.2 percent for heavyweights China Construction Bank and China Shenhua Energy Co Ltd .
The Hang Seng Index is set to open up 0.5 percent at 23,767.3, its highest intra-day level since early May 2011. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.6 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Don't mess with nuclear Russia, Putin says
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- Exclusive - Over 100 Russian soldiers killed in single Ukraine battle - Russian rights activists
- Scotland's pro-independence campaign gains on final TV debate - poll