Nikkei edges up on weak yen trend, eyes on earnings
TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Wednesday as investor sentiment was supported by the trend for a weaker yen, while investors awaited more trading cues from local earnings. The Nikkei added 0.4 percent to 10912.76, and the broader Topix gained 0.3 percent to 923.61.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'