Nikkei edges up on weak yen trend, eyes on earnings
TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged up on Wednesday as investor sentiment was supported by the trend for a weaker yen, while investors awaited more trading cues from local earnings. The Nikkei added 0.4 percent to 10912.76, and the broader Topix gained 0.3 percent to 923.61.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading |