Diouf back in Senegal squad for friendly
(Reuters) - Hanover 96 striker Mame Biram Diouf has been recalled after an 14-month absence to Senegal's squad for a friendly against Guinea on February 5 in Paris, the country's football federation said.
Diouf, formerly at Manchester United, last played for his country in 2011.
New coach Alain Giresse has named a strong squad as he prepares for a World Cup qualifier against Angola on March 23.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Argentine markets fall post-default, New York hearing on Friday
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying
- Ukraine premier stays on, envoys agree on crash site route