Diouf back in Senegal squad for friendly
(Reuters) - Hanover 96 striker Mame Biram Diouf has been recalled after an 14-month absence to Senegal's squad for a friendly against Guinea on February 5 in Paris, the country's football federation said.
Diouf, formerly at Manchester United, last played for his country in 2011.
New coach Alain Giresse has named a strong squad as he prepares for a World Cup qualifier against Angola on March 23.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day