Diouf back in Senegal squad for friendly
(Reuters) - Hanover 96 striker Mame Biram Diouf has been recalled after an 14-month absence to Senegal's squad for a friendly against Guinea on February 5 in Paris, the country's football federation said.
Diouf, formerly at Manchester United, last played for his country in 2011.
New coach Alain Giresse has named a strong squad as he prepares for a World Cup qualifier against Angola on March 23.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- St James's Place outperforms as FTSE stages late rally
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Labour faces collapse in support in Scotland - poll
- Barclays sets aside 500 million pounds for FX fines as profits rise |