Diouf back in Senegal squad for friendly
(Reuters) - Hanover 96 striker Mame Biram Diouf has been recalled after an 14-month absence to Senegal's squad for a friendly against Guinea on February 5 in Paris, the country's football federation said.
Diouf, formerly at Manchester United, last played for his country in 2011.
New coach Alain Giresse has named a strong squad as he prepares for a World Cup qualifier against Angola on March 23.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke