Diouf back in Senegal squad for friendly
(Reuters) - Hanover 96 striker Mame Biram Diouf has been recalled after an 14-month absence to Senegal's squad for a friendly against Guinea on February 5 in Paris, the country's football federation said.
Diouf, formerly at Manchester United, last played for his country in 2011.
New coach Alain Giresse has named a strong squad as he prepares for a World Cup qualifier against Angola on March 23.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast - source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack - sources |
- Insight - Scotland's Salmond talks independence, but plays politics
- Voters more receptive to UKIP than polls show - study
- High-profile British rail union leader Bob Crow dies