Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, CNOOC slides
HONG KONG Jan 31 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Thursday, dragged by a 2.8 percent slide for CNOOC Ltd.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.1 percent at 23,799.2, slipping from Wednesday's 21-month high. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool