Hong Kong shares to open down 0.1 pct, CNOOC slides
HONG KONG Jan 31 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Thursday, dragged by a 2.8 percent slide for CNOOC Ltd.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.1 percent at 23,799.2, slipping from Wednesday's 21-month high. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- NATO, Swedish fighters scrambled to intercept Russian plane