Rugby-England team to play Scotland
LONDON Jan 31 (Reuters) - England coach Stuart Lancaster on Thursday named the following team to play Scotland at Twickenham on Saturday (1600GMT) in their opening Six Nations championship match:
England team: 15-Alex Goode, 14-Chris Ashton, 13-Brad Barritt, 12-Billy Twelvetrees, 11-Mike Brown, 10-Owen Farrell, 9-Ben Youngs; 8-Ben Morgan, 7-Chris Robshaw (captain), 6-Tom Wood, 5-Geoff Parling, 4-Joe Launchbury, 3-Dan Cole, 2-Tom Youngs, 1-Joe Marler.
Replacements: 16-Dylan Hartley, 17-Dave Wilson, 18-Mako Vunipola, 19-Courntey Lawes, 20-James Haskell, 21-Danny Care, 22-Toby Flood, 23-Dave Strettle. (Compiled by Mitch Phillips; Editing by John O'Brien)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |