Legg Mason interim CEO expects permanent CEO soon
BOSTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc interim Chief Executive Joseph Sullivan said investors should expect the company to name a new chief executive "in the not too distant future."
Speaking on a conference call with investors on Friday, Sullivan said the company's board is "nearing completion" of its search for a new CEO.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll