Legg Mason interim CEO expects permanent CEO soon
BOSTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc interim Chief Executive Joseph Sullivan said investors should expect the company to name a new chief executive "in the not too distant future."
Speaking on a conference call with investors on Friday, Sullivan said the company's board is "nearing completion" of its search for a new CEO.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- ECB cools speculation over bank health checks ahead of results
- Bank of England minutes add to signs rate hike on back burner
- Embarrassed Williams suffers humbling defeat
- No Russia-Ukraine gas deal at EU talks; Moscow queries finances |