Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Hang Lung Properties jumps
HONG KONG Feb 1 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start slightly higher on Friday, with Hang Lung Properties rising 4.3 percent to be the top percentage riser among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 23,763.3. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Echoes of Law in 1974 as City's Lampard shuns celebration
- Siemens to buy Dresser-Rand to tap U.S. shale gas boom
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots