Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Hang Lung Properties jumps
HONG KONG Feb 1 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start slightly higher on Friday, with Hang Lung Properties rising 4.3 percent to be the top percentage riser among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 23,763.3. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again