Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Hang Lung Properties jumps
HONG KONG Feb 1 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start slightly higher on Friday, with Hang Lung Properties rising 4.3 percent to be the top percentage riser among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 23,763.3. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.1 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- CORRECTED-WRAPUP 1-Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production