Australia's Macquarie falls after FY forecast lags
SYDNEY Feb 5 (Reuters) - Shares in Macquarie Group Ltd fell 3.9 percent on Tuesday after Australia's top investment bank forecast a smaller-than-expected 10 percent rise in 2013 profit.
Macquarie said its capital markets businesses were facing subdued activity, while its expected tax rate would rise.
Macquarie shares, up 55 percent in the past year, were at an intraday low of A$37.23 at 23:07 GMT, down 3.9 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- WRAPUP 6-Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Indian Wells men's singles round 2 results