Canadian Pacific taps CN executive as its new COO
TORONTO Feb 4 (Reuters) - Canadian Pacific Railway appointed Keith Creel to the post of president and chief operating officer, the company said on Monday.
Creel, a former protege of Canadian Pacific Chief Executive Hunter Harrison, was previously executive vice president and chief operating officer at Canadian National Railway, the railroad that Harrison ran before he moved to CP.
It was widely expected that Harrison, who turned CN into North America's most efficient railroad as CEO of the company, would seek to bring Creel to CP. Harrison took the reins at his former rival following a bruising proxy battle a year ago.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report |
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Ukraine standoff intensifies; Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |