US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Nasdaq slides 1 pct; Dow, S&P 500 fall further
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to losses, with the Nasdaq falling more than 1 percent, on Monday as the market retreated from recent gains and as data on factory orders fell short of expectations.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 121.37 points, or 0.87 percent, at 13,888.42. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 13.55 points, or 0.90 percent, at 1,499.62. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 35.02 points, or 1.10 percent, at 3,144.07.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- UPDATE 11-Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plough |
- Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia
- Total CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane accident - airport spokeswoman