US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Nasdaq slides 1 pct; Dow, S&P 500 fall further
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to losses, with the Nasdaq falling more than 1 percent, on Monday as the market retreated from recent gains and as data on factory orders fell short of expectations.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 121.37 points, or 0.87 percent, at 13,888.42. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 13.55 points, or 0.90 percent, at 1,499.62. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 35.02 points, or 1.10 percent, at 3,144.07.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Surrender talks set with separatists in Ukraine as standoff lasts into Easter |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Malaysian plane search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |