US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Nasdaq slides 1 pct; Dow, S&P 500 fall further
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to losses, with the Nasdaq falling more than 1 percent, on Monday as the market retreated from recent gains and as data on factory orders fell short of expectations.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 121.37 points, or 0.87 percent, at 13,888.42. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 13.55 points, or 0.90 percent, at 1,499.62. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 35.02 points, or 1.10 percent, at 3,144.07.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- UK says scrambles jets to see off Russian planes near Scotland