- Church must help the poorest, not dissect theology, pope says
- Cameron 'losing control' as rift with party core widens
- British man in France admits slitting his two children's throats
- Beckham tears and Ibrahimovic joy as PSG triumph
- Afghanistan's Karzai seeks Indian military aid amid tensions with Pakistan
US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Nasdaq slides 1 pct; Dow, S&P 500 fall further
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to losses, with the Nasdaq falling more than 1 percent, on Monday as the market retreated from recent gains and as data on factory orders fell short of expectations.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 121.37 points, or 0.87 percent, at 13,888.42. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 13.55 points, or 0.90 percent, at 1,499.62. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 35.02 points, or 1.10 percent, at 3,144.07.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this