US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Nasdaq slides 1 pct; Dow, S&P 500 fall further
NEW YORK Feb 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks added to losses, with the Nasdaq falling more than 1 percent, on Monday as the market retreated from recent gains and as data on factory orders fell short of expectations.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 121.37 points, or 0.87 percent, at 13,888.42. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 13.55 points, or 0.90 percent, at 1,499.62. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 35.02 points, or 1.10 percent, at 3,144.07.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- As Ukraine crisis deepens, Russia's neighbours boost defences
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine