BRIEF-Dell's PC rivals dismiss move as disruptive
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Dell Inc: * Dell inc's PC rivals dismiss move as disruptive * Hewlett-Packard co says Dell 'faces an extended period of uncertainty
and transition that will not be good for its customers' * Hewlett-Packard co says Dell's ability to invest in products,
services will be 'extremely limited' with debt load * Hewlett-Packard co says company plans to take full advantage of
disruption * Lenovo Group Ltd says focused on products, customers rather than
'distracting financial maneuvers and major strategic shifts' * Lenovo group Ltd says 'financial actions of some of our traditional
competitors will not substantially change our outlook'
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- TLC cancels reality TV programme 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results