Hong Kong shares to open down 1.2 pct, Sinopec Corp slides
HONG KONG Feb 5 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Tuesday, dragged by a 6.1 percent fall in refiner China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) after it placed $3.1 billion worth of new shares.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 1.2 percent at 23,685.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Microsoft beats Wall Street on new CEO debut |