- Rugby-Penpix of the British and Irish Lions team for first test
- Government says soldier deaths' court ruling will hit combat missions
- UK watchdog says Lloyds must raise 8.6 billion pounds capital
- Britain to start sale of Lloyds soon, review RBS split |
- Dotcom decries 'largest data massacre' after company deletes files
Hong Kong shares to open down 1.2 pct, Sinopec Corp slides
HONG KONG |
HONG KONG Feb 5 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Tuesday, dragged by a 6.1 percent fall in refiner China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) after it placed $3.1 billion worth of new shares.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 1.2 percent at 23,685.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this