Hong Kong shares to open down 1.2 pct, Sinopec Corp slides
HONG KONG Feb 5 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Tuesday, dragged by a 6.1 percent fall in refiner China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (Sinopec) after it placed $3.1 billion worth of new shares.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 1.2 percent at 23,685.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 1.7 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Low-carb diets may beat low-fat options for weight loss, heart health
- Manchester United top deadline-day big spenders
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?