US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St rebounds from steep decline
NEW YORK Feb 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday, rebounding from their worst daily loss since November in the prior session.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 84.21 points, or 0.61 percent, at 13,964.29. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 9.12 points, or 0.61 percent, at 1,504.83. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 10.31 points, or 0.33 percent, at 3,141.48.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage