US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St rebounds from steep decline
NEW YORK Feb 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Tuesday, rebounding from their worst daily loss since November in the prior session.
The Dow Jones industrial average was up 84.21 points, or 0.61 percent, at 13,964.29. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 9.12 points, or 0.61 percent, at 1,504.83. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 10.31 points, or 0.33 percent, at 3,141.48.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Insight - European regulators training sights on Google's mobile software
- Russia wants Apple, SAP to cooperate against foreign spying
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens