MasterCard doubles dividend, to buy back $2 bln of shares
Feb 5 (Reuters) - MasterCard Inc doubled its quarterly cash dividend to 60 cents per share and said it would buy back up to $2 billion of its Class A shares.
The new buyback program will become effective after the company completes its previously announced $1.5 billion repurchase program.
MasterCard said it had about $440 million remaining under the current plan as of Jan. 25.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'