MasterCard doubles dividend, to buy back $2 bln of shares
Feb 5 (Reuters) - MasterCard Inc doubled its quarterly cash dividend to 60 cents per share and said it would buy back up to $2 billion of its Class A shares.
The new buyback program will become effective after the company completes its previously announced $1.5 billion repurchase program.
MasterCard said it had about $440 million remaining under the current plan as of Jan. 25.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |