Hong Kong shares to open up 0.6 pct, lifted by Chinese banks
HONG KONG Feb 6 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start higher on Wednesday as strength in the Chinese banking sector helped benchmark indexes rebound from one-month closing lows in the previous session.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.6 percent at 23,292.4. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start up 0.7 percent. Both indexes had closed on Tuesday at their lowest since Jan. 8.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air - source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- TIMELINE-Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia