Mexico's Walmex says Jan same-store sales fall 0.3 pct
MEXICO CITY, 6 feb
MEXICO CITY, 6 feb (Reuters) - Mexico's biggest retailer Wal-Mart de Mexico said on Wednesday that sales at its Mexican stores open for at least a year fell 0.3 percent in January from a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading |