Taiwan's UMC says Q4 profit rises 20 pct
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, reported its net profit in the fourth quarter was T$1.17 billion ($40.4 million), up 20 percent on the period a year ago, according to a statement on Wednesday.
For details of the release, please see here
(Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Pro-independence Scots narrow gap to victory ahead of vote - poll
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Kremlin adviser says military strategy to reflect Ukraine crisis, NATO expansion - RIA