Taiwan's UMC says Q4 profit rises 20 pct
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan's UMC, the world's No.2 contract chipmaker, reported its net profit in the fourth quarter was T$1.17 billion ($40.4 million), up 20 percent on the period a year ago, according to a statement on Wednesday.
For details of the release, please see here
(Reporting by Faith Hung; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State releases video it says shows British journalist John Cantlie
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading |