India's Jindal Steel ends Cameroon iron ore mine talks
MUMBAI Feb 7 (Reuters) - India's Jindal Steel has pulled out of talks to invest in a Cameroon mine owned by iron ore producer Afferro Mining Inc , questioning the financial viability of the project.
"There is major spending in billions of dollars required to create the required infrastructure and consequently the project may not be financially viable," Jindal said in a statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Argentine markets fall post-default, New York hearing on Friday
- Iraqi Kurds, battling Islamist threat, press Washington for arms
- Ukraine premier stays on, envoys agree on crash site route