Agrium case for staying together flawed - Jana
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc has failed to prove that it should keep its two main divisions together, and also needs to cut costs and use capital more effectively, activist shareholder Jana Partners said on Thursday.
Jana, the largest Agrium investor with 6 percent of shares, was rebutting a presentation the company made to sell-side analysts on Jan. 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- UPDATE 3-Boeing reports wing cracks on 787 Dreamliners in production
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- As Ukraine crisis deepens, Russia's neighbours boost defences
- UPDATE 2-White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine