Agrium case for staying together flawed - Jana
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc has failed to prove that it should keep its two main divisions together, and also needs to cut costs and use capital more effectively, activist shareholder Jana Partners said on Thursday.
Jana, the largest Agrium investor with 6 percent of shares, was rebutting a presentation the company made to sell-side analysts on Jan. 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- As Russian arms flow to Ukraine, more U.S. sanctions expected
- FIFA committed to 2018 World Cup in Russia
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Twelve-hour ceasefire takes effect between Israel, Gaza militants |