Agrium case for staying together flawed - Jana
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Canadian fertilizer company Agrium Inc has failed to prove that it should keep its two main divisions together, and also needs to cut costs and use capital more effectively, activist shareholder Jana Partners said on Thursday.
Jana, the largest Agrium investor with 6 percent of shares, was rebutting a presentation the company made to sell-side analysts on Jan. 28.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Vatican arrests former archbishop on paedophilia charges
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Australia counter-terror police kill man after two officers stabbed