Hong Kong shares to open flat, Li & Fung slides
HONG KONG Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start flat on Thursday, with strength in local property developers offsetting a 2.9 percent slide for exporter Li & Fung .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,259.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 4-Cricket-Australia push England to the wall in second test
- Insight - Family, politicians battle over 'Brand Mandela'
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Israeli patrol on Golan targeted by bomb from Syria - Israel
- Australia push England to the wall in second test