Hong Kong shares to open flat, Li & Fung slides
HONG KONG Feb 7 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares are set to start flat on Thursday, with strength in local property developers offsetting a 2.9 percent slide for exporter Li & Fung .
The Hang Seng Index was set to open flat at 23,259.8. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.3 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- Kurds' battle for Kobani unites a people divided by borders
- RBS takes 400 million pound forex hit and warns more to come
- British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows |