US STOCKS-Index futures cut gains following jobless claims data
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures cut gains following jobless claims data on Thursday, with the S&P and the Dow indexes futures briefly turning negative.
S&P 500 futures rose 0.7 point and were slightly above fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures were flat, and Nasdaq 100 futures added 5.25 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients