US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St extends losses as retail, housing stocks fall
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - Wall Street extended losses on Thursday with housing and retail stocks leading the decline.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 101.72 points, or 0.73 percent, at 13,884.80. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 9.65 points, or 0.64 percent, at 1,502.47. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 25.16 points, or 0.79 percent, at 3,143.32.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- M&S frees Alan Stewart to take up Tesco CFO role early
- Philips to split off lighting business, form separate company
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |