US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St extends losses as retail, housing stocks fall
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - Wall Street extended losses on Thursday with housing and retail stocks leading the decline.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 101.72 points, or 0.73 percent, at 13,884.80. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 9.65 points, or 0.64 percent, at 1,502.47. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 25.16 points, or 0.79 percent, at 3,143.32.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |