RadioShack names Walgreen executive as CEO
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - RadioShack Corp said it named Walgreen executive Joseph C. Magnacca as its new chief executive, effective Feb.11.
The retailer said Magnacca has also been named to its board.
Magnacca, 50, is currently executive vice president and president of Daily Living Products and Solutions for Walgreen Co , where he oversees the drugstore chain's marketing and merchandising operations.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso missing
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- British manufacturing emerges from years in the shadows