RadioShack names Walgreen executive as CEO
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - RadioShack Corp said it named Walgreen executive Joseph C. Magnacca as its new chief executive, effective Feb.11.
The retailer said Magnacca has also been named to its board.
Magnacca, 50, is currently executive vice president and president of Daily Living Products and Solutions for Walgreen Co , where he oversees the drugstore chain's marketing and merchandising operations.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Jodie Foster marries girlfriend Alexandra Hedison
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Australia rules out link between debris and Malaysian plane
- GE in talks to buy France's Alstom - Bloomberg
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |