Universal Music to sell Parlophone to Warner Music for 487 mln stg
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Vivendi SA's Universal Music Group said it has agreed to sell its Parlophone Label Group to Warner Music Group for 487 million pounds ($765 million).
Parlophone Label's artists include Air, Coldplay, David Guetta and Iron Maiden.
Warner Music Group is owned by privately held Access Industries Inc.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again