Universal Music to sell Parlophone to Warner Music for 487 mln stg
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Vivendi SA's Universal Music Group said it has agreed to sell its Parlophone Label Group to Warner Music Group for 487 million pounds ($765 million).
Parlophone Label's artists include Air, Coldplay, David Guetta and Iron Maiden.
Warner Music Group is owned by privately held Access Industries Inc.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool
- Australia vows to keep searching to solve missing Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- Ukraine government says resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |