Universal Music to sell Parlophone to Warner Music for 487 mln stg
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Vivendi SA's Universal Music Group said it has agreed to sell its Parlophone Label Group to Warner Music Group for 487 million pounds ($765 million).
Parlophone Label's artists include Air, Coldplay, David Guetta and Iron Maiden.
Warner Music Group is owned by privately held Access Industries Inc.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Warp speed' risk for UK house prices but hiking rates off radar
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- October industrial output rises, trade deficit wider than expected |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- Ukraine protesters hold firm as U.S., EU step up diplomacy |