Hong Kong shares to open down 0.3 pct, Chalco falls
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Friday, dragged down by a 2.3 percent fall for Aluminum Corporation of China (Chalco) ahead of China's January inflation and trade data later in the day.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 23,101.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Support for Scottish independence at 46 percent - YouGov poll
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research