Hong Kong shares to open down 0.3 pct, Chalco falls
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start lower on Friday, dragged down by a 2.3 percent fall for Aluminum Corporation of China (Chalco) ahead of China's January inflation and trade data later in the day.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open down 0.3 percent at 23,101.1. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.5 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- Hungary plans new tax on Internet traffic, public calls for rally
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin red group results
- NATO, Swedish fighters scrambled to intercept Russian plane