Nikkei falls as euro zone uncertainty sours mood
TOKYO, Feb 8 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average extended its losses to a second day on Friday as investor sentiment was dented by uncertainty over the euro zone economy, triggered by gloomy comments from the ECB president on Europe's outlook. The Nikkei average fell 1.0 percent to 11,241.09, while the broader Topix dropped 0.5 percent to 963.96.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- UPDATE 6-Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage
- Child abuse revelations divide "most shameful town in Britain"
- UK's fate in the balance as poll shows record support for Scottish independence
- Ukraine rebels say they are poised to recapture Donetsk airport |