Nikkei falls as euro zone uncertainty sours mood
TOKYO, Feb 8 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average extended its losses to a second day on Friday as investor sentiment was dented by uncertainty over the euro zone economy, triggered by gloomy comments from the ECB president on Europe's outlook. The Nikkei average fell 1.0 percent to 11,241.09, while the broader Topix dropped 0.5 percent to 963.96.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- Traveller from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S.
- Lufthansa pilots' 15-hour strike affects 9,000 travellers
- UPDATE 4-Microsoft names next operating system 'Windows 10'