Doping-WADA restore Madrid laboratory's anti-doping accreditation
Feb 9 (Reuters) - The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has reinstated the anti-doping accreditation of the Madrid laboratory and allowed it to resume anti-doping, WADA said in a statement.
The statement said the laboratory had successfully complied with the requirements for early reinstatement after its accreditation was suspended for three months on Dec. 21 last year.
WADA gave no reason for the suspension but Spain's Anti-Doping agency said it had followed a mixup of two urine samples last August. (Reporting by John Mehaffey, editing by Justin Palmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Germany's Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform - Sunday Times
- Caterham and Marussia to miss next races - Ecclestone
- Belgium chocolate maker ISIS needs to change its name again