Doping-WADA restore Madrid laboratory's anti-doping accreditation
Feb 9 (Reuters) - The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has reinstated the anti-doping accreditation of the Madrid laboratory and allowed it to resume anti-doping, WADA said in a statement.
The statement said the laboratory had successfully complied with the requirements for early reinstatement after its accreditation was suspended for three months on Dec. 21 last year.
WADA gave no reason for the suspension but Spain's Anti-Doping agency said it had followed a mixup of two urine samples last August. (Reporting by John Mehaffey, editing by Justin Palmer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Australia, Malaysia vow to keep searching to solve plane mystery
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China
- Man United act to halt slide as power shifts back to Liverpool
- Ukraine's leaders say have U.S. backing to take on 'aggressors' |