US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St edges lower in muted session
NEW YORK Feb 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended a quiet session with slight moves on Monday as investors found few reasons to keep pushing shares higher following a six-week advance, though the longer-term trend was still viewed as positive.
The Dow Jones industrial average slipped 22.58 points, or 0.16 percent, at 13,970.39. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index lost 0.96 points, or 0.06 percent, at 1,516.97. The Nasdaq Composite Index shed 1.87 points, or 0.06 percent, at 3,192.00.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Portugal scrambles jets again to intercept Russian bombers
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- UPDATE 7-Tennis-Paris Masters men's singles round 3 results
- KTM owner buys Husqvarna motorcycle brand from BMW