US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St edges lower in muted session
NEW YORK Feb 11 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended a quiet session with slight moves on Monday as investors found few reasons to keep pushing shares higher following a six-week advance, though the longer-term trend was still viewed as positive.
The Dow Jones industrial average slipped 22.58 points, or 0.16 percent, at 13,970.39. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index lost 0.96 points, or 0.06 percent, at 1,516.97. The Nasdaq Composite Index shed 1.87 points, or 0.06 percent, at 3,192.00.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise budget
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day