Nigeria's Guinness says H1 pretax profit falls 15.7 pct
LAGOS Feb 11 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Guinness, a unit of Diageo, said on Monday its first-half pre-tax profit to December 2012 declined by 15.71 percent to 9.44 billion naira ($60.03 million), compared with 11.20 billion naira a year ago, the company said.
Guinness gross earnings however, rose to 65.68 billion naira from 62.08 billion, the same period a year ago.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Business leaders urge Scots to vote against independence
- U.S. says Russian-directed counteroffensive in Ukraine cities likely underway
- Ukraine seizes another Russian soldier in east of country - Interfax