Nigeria's Guinness says H1 pretax profit falls 15.7 pct
LAGOS Feb 11 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Guinness, a unit of Diageo, said on Monday its first-half pre-tax profit to December 2012 declined by 15.71 percent to 9.44 billion naira ($60.03 million), compared with 11.20 billion naira a year ago, the company said.
Guinness gross earnings however, rose to 65.68 billion naira from 62.08 billion, the same period a year ago.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- Exclusive - Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Zidane makes mystery man Markkanen his first Madrid signing
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers