Nigeria's Guinness says H1 pretax profit falls 15.7 pct
LAGOS Feb 11 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Guinness, a unit of Diageo, said on Monday its first-half pre-tax profit to December 2012 declined by 15.71 percent to 9.44 billion naira ($60.03 million), compared with 11.20 billion naira a year ago, the company said.
Guinness gross earnings however, rose to 65.68 billion naira from 62.08 billion, the same period a year ago.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Qatar will not host 2022 World Cup, says FIFA's Zwanziger
- Tesco cuts profit outlook again and suspends staff after accounting error |
- Echoes of Law in 1974 as City's Lampard shuns celebration
- Siemens to buy Dresser-Rand to tap U.S. shale gas boom
- Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots