Nigeria's Guinness says H1 pretax profit falls 15.7 pct
LAGOS Feb 11 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Guinness, a unit of Diageo, said on Monday its first-half pre-tax profit to December 2012 declined by 15.71 percent to 9.44 billion naira ($60.03 million), compared with 11.20 billion naira a year ago, the company said.
Guinness gross earnings however, rose to 65.68 billion naira from 62.08 billion, the same period a year ago.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Exclusive - Apple, Google agree to pay over $300 million to settle conspiracy lawsuit
- Brazilian Congress passes Internet bill of rights
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels; Russia starts drill near border |