European stock index futures signal lower open
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday, adding to the previous session's losses as a lack of positive catalysts prompts investors to move to the sidelines.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Analysis - Financial market storm brewing as 2014 winds down
- British financial watchdog to investigate Tesco accounting scandal
- Eyeing 2015 vote, Cameron pledges 7 billion pounds in tax cuts
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |