- Beckham tears and Ibrahimovic joy as PSG triumph
- BoE governor King warns of risks in UK mortgage scheme
- Gunmen kill senior woman member of Pakistani party led by Imran Khan
- Syria's Assad - Little chance peace talks would succeed -newspaper
- UPDATE 4-Tennis-Nadal to meet Federer in Rome final, Serena rolls on
European stock index futures signal lower open
PARIS Feb 12 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Tuesday, adding to the previous session's losses as a lack of positive catalysts prompts investors to move to the sidelines.
At 0703 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were down 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this