US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat with Obama speech on deck
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed at the open on Tuesday, hovering near multi-year highs as traders awaited President Barack Obama's State of the Union address.
The Dow Jones industrial average gained 4.53 points, or 0.03 percent, to 13,975.77. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index added 0.28 point, or 0.02 percent, to 1,517.29. The Nasdaq Composite Index shed 2.20 points, or 0.07 percent, to 3,189.80.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Battle over Scottish independence slightly tightens in new poll
- Poland: NATO should send troops to east Europe, ignore Russia's objections
- UPDATE 16-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles results
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead - officials