US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St opens flat with Obama speech on deck
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks were little changed at the open on Tuesday, hovering near multi-year highs as traders awaited President Barack Obama's State of the Union address.
The Dow Jones industrial average gained 4.53 points, or 0.03 percent, to 13,975.77. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index added 0.28 point, or 0.02 percent, to 1,517.29. The Nasdaq Composite Index shed 2.20 points, or 0.07 percent, to 3,189.80.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Diego Costa injured in Chelsea training - club source
- Merkel asks Putin to explain reports of Russian troops in Ukraine
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |