Loewe shares rise on talk Apple bid talk
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - Shares in Loewe rose 12 percent on Wednesday as traders pointed to market rumours that Apple plans to bid 4 euros ($5.4) a share for the company.
Shares in Loewe were up 12.2 percent at 1140 GMT at 3.10 euros.
Loewe said that it was unaware of any bid by Apple.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'Warp speed' risk for UK house prices but hiking rates off radar
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands; Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- October industrial output rises, trade deficit wider than expected |
- Ukraine protesters hold firm as U.S., EU step up diplomacy |