Loewe shares rise on talk Apple bid talk
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - Shares in Loewe rose 12 percent on Wednesday as traders pointed to market rumours that Apple plans to bid 4 euros ($5.4) a share for the company.
Shares in Loewe were up 12.2 percent at 1140 GMT at 3.10 euros.
Loewe said that it was unaware of any bid by Apple.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Factbox - Scotland's independence vote: How will the results come?
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife edge |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading |
- Scottish supporters of United Kingdom have 4 percent point lead - YouGov poll