Loewe shares rise on talk Apple bid talk
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - Shares in Loewe rose 12 percent on Wednesday as traders pointed to market rumours that Apple plans to bid 4 euros ($5.4) a share for the company.
Shares in Loewe were up 12.2 percent at 1140 GMT at 3.10 euros.
Loewe said that it was unaware of any bid by Apple.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- UPDATE 3-Tennis-Monte Carlo Masters men's singles quarterfinals results
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report - How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Pope Good Friday service underscores plight of the suffering