Loewe shares rise on talk Apple bid talk
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - Shares in Loewe rose 12 percent on Wednesday as traders pointed to market rumours that Apple plans to bid 4 euros ($5.4) a share for the company.
Shares in Loewe were up 12.2 percent at 1140 GMT at 3.10 euros.
Loewe said that it was unaware of any bid by Apple.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Subdued investment banking hits Barclays profits |
- Libyan militants overrun Benghazi special forces base as chaos deepens
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- African girls to sue British Airways over alleged abuse by pilot
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |