Nikkei edges down, investors take profits as yen steadies
TOKYO, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged lower on Wednesday as a pause in the yen's decline triggered profit-taking on stocks that have gained sharply such as exporters. The Nikkei was down 0.2 percent at 11,341.45, while the broader Topix dropped 0.2 percent to 966.32.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- Polls say Scotland will spurn independence, but are they right?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'open aggression' as rebels advance |
- UPDATE 1-Tennis-U.S. Open women's singles round 4 results
- Australia unveils fresh sanctions against Russia over Ukraine
- Iceland cuts aviation alert to orange, no ash from new eruption |