US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St rises, S&P hits highest since Nov '07
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks rose on Wednesday, with the S&P 500 rising above 1,523.57 to reach its highest intraday level since Nov. 1, 2007.
The move extended a recent streak of stocks notching slight daily gains on low volume.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 6.22 points, or 0.04 percent, at 14,012.48. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was up 4.04 points, or 0.27 percent, at 1,523.47. The Nasdaq Composite Index was up 16.37 points, or 0.51 percent, at 3,202.86.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |
- Tesco accounting black hole deepens, chairman to step down |
- Britain slams EU budget demand, others see 'molehills'
- UPDATE 2-Tennis-WTA Finals women's singles round robin results
- Stellar Lamela produces goal of the season, word of the day